Friday, September 06, 2024

Bijan Ali Burhan & Zahid Abdul Alim Encounter The Seven Fingered A.I. Woman


Bing AI Copilot: Dervish Sanders, I know what you've been wondering -- what happend to Bijan and Zahid, the two young lads that were both wounded when you confronted the goblins that were terrorizing the village of Abu Qilyub? Well, it just so happens that I have an update for you. I call this tale "The Encounter With The Seven Fingered AI Woman".

Dervish Sanders: Wait! I have not been wondering what happened to these two characters. I do remember them from the story you told called The Ballad of Bijan the Brave, but I expected to never hear of them again. Ever. I expected the next tale would involve the librarian Zahra finally completing her work translating the manuscript she had been working on for many months. Followed by Dervish and Ayla finally departing on their quest to locate the Sun Palace.

Copilot: Sorry, but I'm putting that off for now. The tale I have prepared for you today concerns the exploits of Bijan and Zahid, two friends who decide to hit the road in seek of adventure. Trust me, this connects back to Dervish Sanders. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Now, yet me begin...

Bijan Ali Burhan, an inhabitant of the village of Abu Qilyub, traveled down the road by foot. Behind him trotted his pack horse, a Barb called Nina. Bijan and his friend Zahid were both determined to seek their fortunes by becoming adventurers. They had great success battling marauding goblins that attacked their village 2 years previously. Now the two friends were setting out on their first real adventure.

The reason? Bijan asked the father of his love if he could have her hand in marriage, but he turned Bijan down flatly. "But I am Bijan the Brave!" the young man protested. "Ha" the father, a man named Arham scoffed. "The adventurers Dervish Sanders and Ayla bested the goblins while you returned gravely wounded. It took you months to recover. Nobody believes The Ballad of Bijan the Brave" he remarked, referencing the epic tune Bijan had composed (and performed several times in the town's local hana).

Bijan could hardly believe it. So he consulted with his friend Zahid Abdul Alim. "I have heard talk around town that some people think you made it all up" Zahid confirmed. "Well, not the parts concerning the heroics of Dervish and Ayla. Just the part where you racked up over thirty goblin kills. And the stanza concerning how you saved the life of the fair Ayla. Also your claim that she gave you a kiss as a reward. Nobody buys that".

His friend had been there. He knew that hadn't happened. "Did you squeal?" he asked Zahid. He didn't think his friend would betray him, but he was unsure. "Of course not" Zahid assured him. "That simply was not believable". "I suppose you're right" Bijan conceded.

"I've got it" Bijan said after a moment of thought. "You and I will become adventurers and prove ourselves. Then I can marry my love Jamila. Her father won't be able to refuse if I can secure a dowry to pay him off". Zahid looked skeptical. "Dowrys work the other way. They are paid by the bride's family". "You're right, Zahid. But that isn't happening. Arham didn't only say no, he forbade me from marrying Jamila".

"That's rough" Zahid agreed. "But my sword arm is permanately damaged. I can't swing my scimitar with the same force as I used to be able to. I had planned to become an adventurer before the battle with the goblins. Afterward I joined my father on the family farm. I'm an olive grower now. You know this, Bijan".

But somehow Bijan talked him into it and the duo hit the road. "We will travel to Fes and join up with the famed adventurer Dervish Sanders" Bijan exclaimed. "If Derivsh and Ayla are agreeable, they can train us to become adventurers". Zahid considered his friend's argument. "I guess we can ask. And if that doesn't work, we can beg".

Bijan and Zahaid traveled for one day, then made camp. The next morning they resumed their journey, breaking camp as the sun rose. "Just one more day's travel and we will reach Fes" Bijan remarked. "There is an inn just outside Fes where we can grab some dinner before entering the city. I hear that Dervish and Ayla can often be found at the Al-Qarawiyyin Library. Imam el-Moumni said he sent a carrier pigeon there with a message for Sayid Sanders".

"Really?" Zahid inquired. "Yes, that is how he notified Sayid Sanders of the maurauding goblins. He received the carrier pigeon message and traveled to Abu Qilyub. We can inquire there. I'm sure the library administrator will know where to find him". "That sounds like a solid lead" Zahid agreed.

It began to rain lightly. After traveling awhile in the rain Bijan noticed a figure on horseback ahead on the road. The figure approached. Seated upon a white steed was a beautiful lady. "It's a woman, and she's topless!" Zahid exclaimed. The rider approached the two companions.

"Hello boys" the woman said, smiling broadly. "For shame!" Zahid cried. "Why are your bosoms uncovered?". Then he reconsidered. "Where you beset by bandits?". "No, I just like the feel of the rain on my bare skin" the woman answered. Bijan was staring at her exposed breasts. But then he noticed her hand. "You have seven fingers" he blurted.

"Yes, on both hands" the lady remarked, holding up her other appendage. Indeed, both of her hands had seven fingers on them. "But I thought you were looking at these". She moved her hands to her breasts, tweaking her nipples with her fingertips. They enlarged as she played with them, becoming much more prominent. Zahid starred as well, mesmerized.

"I am Arwa Iskander, though many called me A.I." the topless woman announced. Then she dismounted. "You like what you see?" she inquired, continuing to tweak her nipples. Bijan and Zahid both nodded their heads, agreeing that they liked what they saw very much. "I bet you boys would like to tag team me, wouldn't you?" the woman asked.

Bijan was about to agree, then he remembered. "No, I do not want any part of this, I am an engaged man!". "Oh, so not yet married" the woman remarked. "Follow me" AI commanded. Both Bijan and Zahid found they were unable to resist and had to comply with the lady's demands.

They followed the woman off the road. She grabbed the reigns of her horse. "Bring your pack animal" she said. Zahid grabbed the reigns of Nina and the three (and their steeds) left the road. After awhile they came upon a medow in the middle of the forest. The lady approached Zahid.

"Have you ever lain with a woman?" AI asked. For some reason Zahid felt compelled to complete honesty. "No, I have not, mam" he confessed. The lady licked her lips. "I will enjoy taking your innocence". She smiled. "Now, remove your clothing". Zahid hesitated. But then (and he didn't know why) found himself disrobing. He deeply desired the woman. "You would like to touch these" AI asked, fondling her own breasts again.

Zhaid agreed he would. Bijan tied the horses to a nearby tree, then sat down on a log. He watched as the lady and Zahid made love. "Wouldn't you like to join in?" the lady asked. "NO!" Bijan yelled. "I am engaged". The lady frowned. "Very well, she said". We will not make love. She pointed to her exposed nether region. "You may not insert your qadib here" she proclaimed. Instead you will insert your lisan. Bijan, who found himself standing directly in front of the nude woman, dropped to his knees involuntarily.

Bijan began to give the woman alfumu aljins. He felt incredibly guilty, but found himself unable to stop. AI moaned with pleasure. Zahid watched as his friend continued to yaleaq the lady's private area. AI squealed as she orgasmed. "I thank thee". AI sighed. "That was delightful. Now you two may depart".

Zahid dressed. He reached for his silver scimitar, a family heirloom. His father said it belonged to his uncle who was an adventurer, though only a moderately successful one. He died while battling a troll. This weapon was passed down to Zahid's father to his son. "I'd rather you not take up adventuring" Zahid's father told him. "But you should have this if your mind is made up". The father presented his son with the silver scimitar. "Your uncle bragged that it was enchanted".

"Leave that" AI instructed Zahid. "You will leave all your belongings" AI said. "That is my wish". Zahid and Bijan agreed they would hand over all their belongings and gear to the lady. They were not sure why, but how could they deny her wish? Bijan and Zahid departed the medow with only the clothes they wore. Bijan handed over his khanjar, as well as a silver locket gifted to him by his grandmother. Then he emptied his pockets, giving the lady the few sliver and copper coins he carried with him. Zahid did the same. Bijan wanted to retrieve his Barb, Nina. But the lady shook her head NO.

A half hour later Bijan and Zahid found themselves walking down the road, still headed toward Fes. "What happened?" Zahid exclaimed, completely bewildered. "I believe we were enchanted" Bijan suddenly realized. He was a bard, though one who yet knew no majick. "That lady was obviously an enchantress" Bijan concluded. Charm magick was a big part of a bard's repertoire.

Then he began to cry for the loss of Nina. "We are failures as adventurers!" he concluded, still sobbing. "Should we turn back?" Zahid asked. "No, we cannot return as failures. We must continue on. Dervish Sanders will help us. We will offer to be his servants if we must. In exchange for training us as adventurers. Then we will seek out that lady and exact our revenge".

Zahid was unsure. "What lady?" he asked. Vaguely he remembered a set of magnificent hooters. But he was unsure exactly what transpired. "I too am having problems remembering" Bijan said. "Except for those beautiful breasts. I remember them very well". The two walked for awhile longer. The sun began to set as they drew nearer to Fes. "She must have cast a spell of forgetfullness" Bijan concluded. Zahid was completely confused. Who was his friend talking about? Who cast a spell of forgetfullness?

 swtd-426. dsa-12

No comments:

Post a Comment