Tuesday, September 17, 2024

My Message From The FBI, Delivered Via The Radio Waves Picked Up By The Fillings In My Teeth


One night I came into the Valley over Coldwater Canyon, and I heard music. I reached down to turn the radio off, and it wasn't on. The music kept getting louder and louder, and then I realized it was coming from my mouth. I even recognized the tune. My mouth was humming and thumping with the drumbeat, and I thought I was losing my mind. I thought, What the hell is this? Then it started to subside. I got home and went to bed, not sure if I should tell anybody what had happened because they would think I was crazy -- Lucille Ball (8/6/1911 to 4/26/1989) anecdote circa 1942 (attributed, although Snopes says "undetermined").

This is a recounting of events that took place in 2017. I wrote it up and put it away to be completed later. Though I never got around to finishing it. Now the teevee says there has been a second assassination attempt on the life of the horrible ex-predisent. Hearing this news jogged my memory. If you read the story you will discover why.

According to one of my detractors, I am a "Left-wing nutjob who probably claims he gets radio stations off his teeth". Although I think this person meant off the FILLINGS in my teeth. Some people, including Lucille Ball (supposedly), have reported receiving radio transmission via the fillings in their teeth. Although Mythbusters says it's impossible.

So imagine my surprise when it happened to me! I mean, especially given what my detractor wrote about me on his blog. He meant it as an insult; to imply that I'm insane (confirmed in a comment in which he wrote "his writings on his blog... prove he is insane"). But (at the time) I had not made such a claim. It wasn't until after a visit to my dentist to have a tooth repaired that it happened.

I was driving home in my company car (a 2011 Nissan Leaf) when the radio came on by itself. That's odd, I thought, reaching for the knob to turn it off. But it was already off. It was then that I realized that the music was coming from my mouth (like in the Lucille Ball story). Then, as I turned onto the road where I lived, the music stopped and I heard a man speak.

"We're outside the suspect's home right now" the voice (which wasn't my own) said from my mouth. "This is the guy who thinks he will become a true American patriot and save America from another Hitler by assassinating President Trump?" another voice said. "Yeah, that guy" the first voice said in response. "A Dervish Sanders. According to my notes he is a sad, useless person who could be sacrificed for the cause".

WTF?! I thought, slowing my vehicle. As I approached my home I noticed a black van parked across the road. The windows were heavily tinted. The closer I got the louder the voices coming out of my mouth got. Apparently whoever was in the van was responding to possible threats against the president's life made by some drunk who thought it was his duty to his country to kill tRump.

I accelerated past the van and pulled into my driveway. pushing the button on my clicker I parked and exited my vehicle as the garage door closed. What's going on here? What the man in the van was discussing sounded very much like words written by a troll on an internet messageboard I sometimes visit.

Peering out my front window I saw the black van parked across the street from where I live. While I am surely no fan of tRump and believe his election was illegitimate, and that he could be a possible Hitler-like figure (due to his association with the alt-Right), I've certainly never threatened to assassinate him.

Whoever these people were, their information was clearly wrong. Unless this was some kind of prank. Sitting in a bay window of an upstairs bedroom, I peered out the window. The black van remained for many hours as the sun descended in the sky and darkness fell. I had almost fallen asleep when I heard a voice again. Again the voice came from my mouth. A radio transmission picked up by the fillings in my teeth, I presumed.

"Agent Smith, what is the suspect doing?" the voice inquired. "We are monitoring his internet activity and have determined he isn't online" a 2nd voice (Agent Smith?) responded. "An infrared scan of the suspect's home shows that he's been looking out a second story window for several hours now. I think he is aware of our presence".

Hearing that shocked me. They were watching me and knew I was watching them. Did they know I was listening to them? I thought not. That is, until Agent Smith got on his radio and said "we know you're listening Mr. Sanders. Your home is bugged and we can hear our own communications coming from your residence".

"You want kill President Trump, as$hole?" Agent Smith said (over the radio), an angry tone in his voice. "No, I do not" I replied (a reply I assumed would be picked up by the just mentioned listening devices). "The message board posting you referred to earlier was something posted by an internet troll that goes by the name of Luke Spencer, although he says his name is Luke Smith.

Several minutes passed. "You hear me?" I asked. "Yeah, I hear you Sanders" Agent Smith answered. "You should be investigating Luke Spencer, not me" I exclaimed. "Sure, scumbag" Smith said. "I've read your file. Seems you have an extremely anti-Trump blog. A blog where you claim that President Trump is both the reincarnation of Hitler and the Antichrist. Just the kind of nutjob that needs to be watched, in my opinion".

Peering out my window, I noticed that the headlights on the van came on suddenly, along with the vehicle's engine. Backing out, the van turned around and roared off. Apparently the man in the van decided watching me when I knew they were watching me was pointless.

Given the fact that I didn't want to walk around with radio transmissions coming from my mouth, I called up several dentists the next morning in an attempt to schedule an appointment, but none had any openings. I went into my bathroom with a pair of plyers. "Looks like I'm getting this out of my mouth by myself, then".

The message I received that night was that I was being watched. Or that agents belonging to a government agency had been watching me. I don't know if the surveillance continued after that night. I have no evidence that it did. Whoever the watchers were. The FBI perhaps? Or maybe the Secret Service?

I think it is possible that they might have taken my tip and looked into Luke Spencer (aka Luke Smith) and arrested him. He vanished and hasn't been seen online for several years. It could be because he is currently in prison. Or disappeared to a Black Site.

So now there have been two assassination attempts. This is what the fake prophet Troy Black said God told him would happen. Now that his "prophecy" has come to pass, the mentally ill trumper known as Mystere will likely see it as confirmation his delusions are reality.

Those delusions being that d0n0ld tRump is "God's chosen leader". I'm hearing that republiturds are saying that God is continuing to protect the horrible Orange Turd. Which I say is BS. Why would God protect an evil man like d0n0ld tRump? My mind has not been changed due to Troy Black's "prophecy" coming to pass.

By the way, I have heard that the most current failed tRump assassin is again, a republican. Ryan Routh voted for tRump in 2016. Thomas Crooks was a registered republican. Yet the mentally ill nutter Mystere says that Biden "ordered" the first assassination. No doubt he believes Joe Biden ordered the 2nd one as well.

Violence and killing enemies is what rightturds believe in. As per Mystere, "The jackal and his hyena sidekick will be taken out very soon by God Almighty". Apparently God himself is going to assassinate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Or "take them out". And he doesn't mean remove from office, he means God is going to kill them. You can follow the link and read the rest of the comment.

 swtd-428, mes-7 Previous.

No comments:

Post a Comment