Friday, August 30, 2024

Zahra Najjar Qadir Resigns Her Position As Head Librarian


Bing Copilot AI: As you recall, Dervish and Ayla, with the help of head librarian Zahra, located the information they had been searching for -- a tome titled "The Secrets of the Sun Palace".

Dervish Sanders: Yes, I remember. I also remember that Zahra was an old woman previously, but de-aged by several decades after imbibing a youth potion.

Copilot: Correct. So, let me pick up where I left off, which was just after Zahra drank the elixir of youth and aged backward from 100 to 20 in a matter of minutes...

"That was some powerful magic" Zahra remarked. This was after the trio made their way back to Zahra's quarters. Zahra stood before a full length mirror marveling at her appearance. "I always was a stunner" she exclaimed. "Though I had forgotten". Zahra began to strip off her clothing, finally standing before the mirror completely nude. Dervish agreed she was extraordinarily beautiful.

"These aren't drooping any longer" Zahra said, fondling her own ample bosoms. She ran her hands down her slender torso. Then she began to pleasure herself by rubbing between her legs. Zahra moaned, "I am so incredibly horny". "Should we leave?" Dervish inquired. "No, please do not" Zahra begged.

Zahra approached Ayla. "I must have your man inside me" she cried. "Please, with your permission" she pleaded. Zahra put her arms around Ayla, who did not resist. "You are a gorgeous woman" Zahra purred, kissing Ayla. The two women began making out. Ayla shed her clothing, then went to her knees.

Ayla began to pleasure Zahra using her tongue. Zahra orgasmed, her hands wound up in Ayla's flowing blonde locks as she ground her pelvis against Ayla's face. The two nude beauties then approached Dervish and began to undress him. After his garments were removed the two women went to their knees and took turns giving Dervish's manhood oral pleasure.

Dervish looked at Ayla and she nodded in agreement. Dervish laid Zahra on the bed and spread her legs. Soon he was thrusting vigorously. This went on for awhile. Zahra cried out in ecstasy, arching her back as she experienced a second, much more intense orgasm. Both Derivsh and Zahra reached ultimate rapture simultaneously while Ayla looked on.

"Thank you so much" Zahra murmured in gratitude. "That was truly the best sex I have ever had". Then she grabbed Dervish's member and started to massage it. After awhile he was ready to go again -- and they did.

"I once was married" Zahra remarked as she lay in Dervish's embrace afterward. Ayla lay on the other side of the bed. She gently bit and kissed her lover's ear.

"He went off with some companions on an adventure, but never returned. According to his companions he was devoured by a horrid monster". "I'm so sorry" Ayla responded. "It was a very long time ago", Zahra replied. "I never remarried". Then she mounted Dervish and began to ride him. "I never had a child, even though I always desired one" she revealed.

"Go ahead and give her your seed" Ayla urged. "Surely such a fine specimen of a man like yourself must have many children" Zahra pondered as she continued to ride Dervish, her bosoms bouncing. Finally Dervish gave up his almani (for the 4th time).

"I don't actually have any offspring I am aware of" Dervish insisted. "I predict that will change soon" Ayla said knowingly. Dervish didn't know how he felt about this developement. "Thank you, Dervish" Zahra said, kissing him. "Thank you, Ayla" she added. Dervish moved his hands down Zahra's nude torso and grabbed her firm round buttocks, squeezing them.

Awhile later (after cuddling some more) Zahra rose and began to dress. Then, when finished, she began to gather some belongings. "What's going on?" Dervish inquired. "I'm going with you" Zahra answered. "I'm your woman now. I'm ok with being your second wife". Then she thought -- "how many wives do you have?".

"I have no wives" Dervish replied. "You and Ayla are not married?". Zahra was taken aback. "We are a commited couple, but not legally united" Ayla explained. "Oh" Zahra sighed. "I would prefer to be married to my child's father. Well, we have time for that later. If you could please help me pack".

"I will bring this as well" she said, slipping The Secrets of the Sun Palace into a leather sachel. "I thought that was library property?" Dervish asked. "I won't tell if you don't" Zahra smiled. "Don't worry. I will translate and return it. It will take some time, however".

Ayla and Dervish packed up more of the librarian's belongings as she sat at her desk and wrote. "My resignation letter", she explained. "I'm recommending that the administrator promote Ehsan to replace me. He has studied for many years and is ready to take on the responsibilities of head librarian" Zahra said, speaking quietly to herself.

Then the thrupple departed. After placing Zahra's note into Administrator al-Qurashiyya's mailbox. The sun was just beginning to rise as they exited the Al-Qarawiyyin Library, silently crossing the marble tiles. Dervish pushing a library cart piled with many of Zahra's possessions.

Zahra turned and gazed at the library. "I will miss this place" she sighed. "I have spent over 50 years of my life here".

Dervish Sanders: That was the most erotic tale you have told to date. Do you think this belongs behind an explicit content warning if I post this on my blog?

Copilot: Naah. You'll be ok. You know absolutely nobody reads your blog. So, I say there is no need to worry about it.

 swtd-426. dsa-10

No comments:

Post a Comment